Reasons to Join Tanunda Pines Golf Club
- Tanunda Pines offers a unique experience for golfers of all levels to enjoy. Members and guests enjoy the luxury of playing on ribbon like Santa Ana couch fairways that meander through a largely undisturbed Australian bush land setting that plays host to an array of native wildlife.
- Tanunda Pines is now less than a hours drive from Adelaide. The completion of the Northern Expressway has brought Australia’s most famous wine region, the Barossa Valley closer to your fingertips.
- Tanunda Pines is adjacent to the award winning Novotel Barossa Valley Resort and Endota Day Spa. As a Tanunda Pines member you are eligible for special discounts on accommodation and Spa treatments (all bookings made via the golf club).
- We pride ourselves on being the friendliest club in South Australia.
- For those that enjoy practicing Tanunda Pines Golf Club offers a fully turfed driving range facility with practice putting and chipping green.
- Regular competition play including Men’s and ladies mid-week and Saturday and Sunday competitions.
- For a casual, social evening play nine hole Twilight Golf followed by light meals Thursday evening , from October to April.
- The club has several different types of membership options available. View Membership Categories
Business and Corporate Sponsors receive additional membership benefits, see ‘Sponsors’